Monday, March 05, 2007

My hodge podge wish list

I wish I can meet up with more PUNJers

I wish I can spend more time with my close friends

I wish I can spend more good quality time with my husband

I wish I have more self discipline to do my QT EVERY day

I wish I can finish reading the bible this year

I wish I can do bible study with more gals

I wish I won’t neglect my family

I wish I have more time to spend with my dog

I wish my house can be fully furnished by end of March

I wish I can cook more often

I wish I can be more prayerful

I wish I can take time to reflect and ponder about God more

I wish I don’t have to grow up and worry abt loans, bills, CPF etc.

I wish there are 48 hours in a day (Do I really?)

I wish I can blink and the crowds in Singapore will disappear

I wish that the government is kidding about targeting the population at 6.5 million

I wish I am less snappy and more patient
I wish there is more nature around us!

I wish I read more

So many things I wish to do, so little time to accomplish!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey HL,

those are interesting wishes. I feel your frustration at not being able to do all those things.. haha! the pace of life in singapore is way too fast. I can feel the diff being here in Oz. But hang in there. Dun let the hustle & bustle get to you!! By golly I hope we don't ever have 6.5 million people in Singapore. I swear I'd die!! where on earth are they gna get space??

Anonymous said...

maybe from Indonesia? haha :]
but obviously those who talk about having 6.5 million ppl in Spore never drive down CTE from woodlands to orchard, or take MRT, during the morning peak hours.. if they have they wont talk about such silly ideas..